Volunteers play a vital part in providing a greater quality of life to the residents who live in St Vincent’s, from escorting them to hospital appointments, to giving painting or singing lessons, volunteers play an essential role in our community.
We already have a number of volunteers who we value greatly, but we will always consider, if we can, new offers of help. We will try to match your skills to an area where there is a need for assistance at St Vincent’s.
Volunteering at St Vincent’s Nursing Home has a real impact on the lives of our residents.
With as little as an hour a week you could make a difference.
Volunteering opportunities include:
- Spending time with residents on a one to one basis. This could involve chatting, reading, accompanying residents into the gardens and playing cards or board games.
- Assisting with planned group activities – such as quizzes, bingo, craft, crosswords and games.
- Gardening – helping to maintain our grounds.
- Offer your skills in IT, complementary therapies, music, the arts and crafts.
- Driving – on excursions or to appointments.
If you are interested in volunteering please contact us at the Home’s main reception with your details and we will send you a Registration of Interest form to complete, or click on the link to download the form.
If you are interested in volunteering with us or want to know more please contact us on 020 8872 4900 or email@example.com.